- Almonds -200gms
- Cashews -200gms
- Desicated coconut 200gms
- Gund 200gms
- Jaggery 200gms
- Desi ghee 250 gms
- Whole wheat flour 250 gms
- Milk 3 tbsp
- Khoya 300gms
- sesame seeds [khus khus] 50gms roasted
- Take a round bottom pan and add 2 tbs of ghee and fry gund till they crack and ballon up. remove and keep aside.
- Again take 2tbs of ghee and roast the flour on low flame for 10 mins till it changes its color to light brown.remove and keep aside.
- Crush all the dryfruits into small pieces and keep aside.
- Next in the frypan take the remaining ghee and add jagerry [small pieces] and stir fry till it softens ,then add khoya [small pieces] and stir till both melts together for 5 mins then add the coconut with continious stir and add milk & stir evenly, then add half of the dry fruits to this mixture and then close the flame and add flour in clockwise moves till all blends together .
- Now grease a square mold with 1tbs of ghee and pour in the mixture. Set it with a spatula evenly with a thickness of 2cm.decorate it with the remaining dryfruits ,seaame seeds and gund.again press with the spatula evenly to set.make your desired cuts and let it cool for 1 hour. delicious and healthy dessert is ready to serve.