How to prepare Walnut Choco Cake at home recipe
Walnut choco cake recipe to guide you through steps to prepare at home.
Walnut Choco Cake Recipe
Are you fond of eating cakes, especially chocholate cake then go for this recpie to make chocolate cake at home. It is amazing chocolate cake, nice looking, moist and texture is good.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- Butter and flour for dusting
- Wheat Flour 3 Cups
- Sugar (Granulated) 3 Cups
- Walnuts crushed (200 grams)
- 1 and 1/2 cups Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Prepare and preheat your oven at 350 degrees.
Butter three 9-inch cake rounds. Dust with flour and tap out the excess.
- Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl at low speed, till it is mixed properly.
- Add eggs, walnut, buttermilk, warm water, oil, vanilla. Beat the batter on a medium speed for few minutes until it is smooth.
- Divide the batter among 3 pans. It took over 3 cups of batter to divide it evenly.
- Bake upto 30-35 minutes until the cake meets the toothpick test, try to stick the toothpick in and it comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks for 15 minutes and then turn out the cakes onto the racks and allow to cool completely.