How to make Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe for Chocolate cake muffins, simple and tasty.
Chocolate Cake Muffins
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (272 gms)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (100 gms)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (120 gms)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 gms)
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk (180 ml)
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil (80 ml)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (150 ml)
How to prepare
- Grease the muffin pan with butter or vegetable oil, if you prefer you can use muffin wrappers insert into the pan having 12 compartments.
- Mixing all the dry ingredients, pour the flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large bowl. Stir all the ingredients together with a large spoon they are all mixed together.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl also add yoghurt and mix until it is completely blended.
- Finally whisk the beaten egg, milk and oil in a large bowl, add all mixture into it.
- Pour the ready mixture into muffin pan evenly and put it into preheated oven to baked properly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down at room temprature. And decorate with chocolate chips and whipped cream while serving these tasty choco delights.
Do you like it? Please share!