Many Benefits Of Red Roses
Benefits and uses of red rose and rose petals and its applications.
Red Rose - It is a flowering shrub, derived from latin word Rosa. scientifically named rosacea, plant family. With different colors like red, yellow, white and purple.
Uses & Benefits of Red Rose
- Rose petals used to flovour tea and herbs called herbal tea.
- Rose syrup is made to flavour drinks to soothe in summers. also widely used to make ice creams, custards, tarts, sweets, cakes, jellies etc.
- Widely used in making of essential oils[attar] used in arabic countries .also widely used in commercial perfumery and cut flower crop.
- Rose water is used for cooking, cosmetics, ayurvedic medicine, religious practices. rose water is also used to clean sore eyes
- Gulkand made from rose petals is digestive, coolant and mouth refreshner. Also there is indian recepie made from gulkand known as gulabjamun.
tip: spoon of pure gulkand eaten before bedtime controls severe constipation.