- Helps prevents cancer and heart diseases as it contains flavinoids and antioxidants.
- Reduces ulcers and gastrointestinal disorders.
- It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal as it has hydrogen peroxide an enzyme added by honey bees.
- Increases atheletic performace as it has high glycogen level.
- It reduces nocturnal cough and throat irritation allowing proper sleep.
- It enhances medical properties reaching the deepest tissues of our body.
- It helps regulate blood sugar.
- It heels wounds and burns.
- It probiotic as honey possess large amounts of bacteria.
- It helps improve skin by moisturizing and nourishing.
40 types of honey are found each has distinctive taste and unique properties, also different flavonoid properties depending on their floral source on nectar. Alfalfa, bluberry, buckwheat, clover, manuka, orange blossom, wild flower etc.
Yemeni Sidr honey being top on the list. Purest proving incredible medicine, sweetner, nutritional supplement. It is finest in the world. Miraculous cancer recoveries reported from consuming yemeni sidr honey, manuka is also effective.
Honey keeps the body fat free and active, also refreshing when added to lemon juice and consumed on daily basis.