Health benefits of consuming sesame seeds
Consuming sesame seeds during winter is healthier and beneficial for you.
It is beneficial for our health. It contains mono-saturated fatty acids, which reduces cholestrol and helps preventing heart diseases.
Benefits of Sesame Seeds
- Eating Sesame seeds in winter especially gives lot of energy.
- It has dietary protein and amino acids which helps in regular growth of children.
- Vitamins found in sesame seeds helps in anxiety and depression.
- Eating sesame seeds regularly helps in stopping hair fall.
- Also applying sesame oil to hair scalp weekly will be beneficial.
- Body massage using sesame oil helps glow your skin and relieves pain.
- Mouth ulcers can be cured by applying sesame oil and (sendha namak)salt.
- Make a habit of chewing sesame seeds after brushing. It helps make teeth stronger. Adds calcium to your body.