Lemon is citrus fruit and a good source of vitamin C. It helps to improve your skin quality, help reduce skin wrinkling.
- It helps in weight loss, research have showed that polyphenol antioxidants found in lemons significantly reduced weight gain caused by a high-fat diet. For weight loss take a glass of lukewarm water, add honey and lemon.
- It aids in digestion. It acts as a blood purifier and a cleansing agent.
Drinking luke warm lemon water when you wake up in the morning keeps your digestive system active.
- It freshens breath and stop gum bleeding while also eliminating the bad odors that can come from various gum diseases. Deficiency of Vitamin C leads to a disease scurvy, having bleeding gum problem which is eliminated by consuming citrus fruits.
- It helps prevent kidney stones. Drinking lemon water not only helps you get more citric acid, but also the water you need to prevent stones. Studies have shown that lemonade or lemon juice can eliminate the occurrence of kidney stones by forming urinary citrate, which prevents the formation of crystals. Drinking lemon juice with olive oil helps get rid of gallstones.
- Lemons can alkalize our PH
- Lemon helps boosts our metabolism
- Diseases like cholera and malaria can be treated with lemon juice because it acts as a blood purifier.
- Benefits skin and hair, drinking lemon water will give you wrinkle free skin and healthy hair growth. Vitamin C present in lemon helps our body getting rid of free radicals which damages our cells and skin tissues.
- Strengthens our immune system, Citrus fruits like lemons are high in vitamin C, which is a primary antioxidant that helps protect cells from damaging done by free radicals.
- Blood purifier, reducing risk of heart stroke. Vitamin C may reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke, and lower blood pressure.
- Helps keep body temperature low
- As a refreshing drink lemonade helps you to stay cool and calm
- Helps in cures of indigestion and constipation
- Lemon juice can treat a person suffering from fever, cold and flue
- Eliminates bad mouth odour, gum diseases and bleeding
- When applied to scalp can treat like dandruff, hair loss and gives natural shine.
- Nautral antiseptic medicine, reduces pain of sunburn, bee stings, good for acne and eczema. It is a remedy for anti-ageing and removes wrinkles and blackheads
- Cures burns and helps fade scars also.
- It helps controls internal bleeding as it has antiseptic and coagulant properties
- Lemon helps soothes respiratory disorder, lemon juice assists in relieving respiratory problems and breathing problems.
- Lemon is an excellent fruit that fights problems related to throat infections, due to its well-known antibacterial properties.
- Helps relax feet use for foot relaxation
- Lemon has aromatic and antiseptic properties
- It is diuretic, treat rheumatism and arthritis
- Helps prevent blood pressure. Also reduces mental stress and depression
Uses : Used as a washing agent to remove stains.The scent can also repel mosquitoes.
Lemon has proved to be nature's boon to all. Please share this article if you like.