Health benefits of Aloe Vera
- Aloevera has soothing and cooling effects
- It is a miracle herb plant known for several health benefits
- It has antiviral and antibacterial properties
- It is extensively used in beauty products
- Aloevera is rich in vitamin C & beta-carotene which has nourishing and anti-ageing qualities
- Aloevera juice consumed over empty stomach is good for digestion
- It has Ability to treat constipation and diabetes
- The best way to get organic plant is to grow in your own kitchen garden or balcony
- Rejuvenates the hair with nutrients which prevents it from breakage and hairfall
- Honey & lemon added to Aloevera juice could do wonders to your hair and skin
- It also acts as a natural conditioner for your hair and leaves it tangle free
- Used in health products like diet drinks and juices. Helps boost your immunity and provide energy.
- Aloevera is miraculously gifted for and is beneficial for sensitive skin
Usage & preparations
- Take 1 tbsp Aloevera gel, along with 1 tbsp yoghurt, cucumber juice 1 tbsp and rose water apply for 20 mins & rinse with cold water.
- Also used in face scrub with lemon and orange extract. This helps removes tan and scars also.
- Used with honey, strawberry and walnuts also for deep cleansing and exfoliating.
- It can be useful in all year round. This magical gel has amazing impact on your healthy hair growth and beautiful skin tone.